In our apartments, we provide several levels of safety. Not just in the public spaces but also in your private living areas and
even your parking spaces.
Right from the main gate where the security with its high security control facilities like video door phone / intercom screens each visitor to even minute detailing of your bathroom fitting or your tile or even space between the grills to save your child from falling through.
Safety in Public Spaces (Common Areas)
- Proper safety signs in lobby and corridors indicating what is expected of each person in common areas.
- Segregated Safe zone / outdoor play area for Kids - which helps each child’s mental development and physical growth. They are isolated from any access roads and provided direct entry from internal lobby.
- Handrails of maximum of 120 cms height and balusters with gap not more than 10 cms. Keeps the toddlers and children safe from falling through the stairs.
- Backup power in all public areas along with live signs to ensure safety in emergency situations.
- Access control for occupants or security to enter the main lobby or other service entries restricting unauthorized entry.
- All fire services, staircases, corridors, etc. are left unobstructed. Signage leads you to safe space from all corners of the building.
- Fire escape stairs are provided with large openings to external fire access to facilitate fire rescue operations and to avoid funneling of fire to roof.
- Fire tanks along with their sump tanks kept well maintained throughout for prompt action during emergency.
- Safe zones for the aged. Separate corners facilitating to their amusement and healthy retired life. Peaceful ambience for yoga and other exercises.
- Additional Indoor play area provided for safety of toddlers.
- CCTV services covering all public nooks and corners to monitor any suspicious activities.
- Lift control panels internal and external placed on a higher level considering kids without guardian. With backup during power failure to ensure safe exit.
- Terrace doors, Service rooms, duct access panels and shutters are strong and completely under the control of authorized personnel.
- Fire resistant shutters and smoke doors to resist fire and smoke spreading to other levels or areas.
- Smoke detectors, Sprinklers and Fire hose reels all provided in public space with proper signage.
Safety in Private Spaces (Apartments)
- Solid core or wooden main doors with biometric or strong locks for secured restricted entry.
- In addition video door phone or intercom system to enjoy additional security - from strangers and sales persons knocking your door.
- All balconies are provided with handrails up to 120cms height and balusters of gap not more than 10 cms to prevent kids from climbing.
- TV and other controls on a higher level for toddler safety.
- All wires are of high grade and well concealed with power points protected from toddlers.
- Windows and doors positioned for maximum privacy of occupants but with ample light and air ventilation.
- Furniture layout done to avoid cross walking thus saving space.
- Door viewer along with chain locks or latching mechanisms as security feature when you are indoors.
- Master switch control adjacent to main door to save power while exiting.
- Power backup during power failure.
- Strong grilled windows with safety locks to ensure safety of kids.
- Toilet locks or latches on higher levels to prevent situations of kids getting locked inside.
- Kitchen - Heat and smoke detectors are provided.
- Internal doors and windows with proper safe locks.
- Biometric safe lockers for safe storage of valuables.
Safety in Parking Spaces
- Proper portal frames restricting vehicles to minimum height for access ramp and parking lot.
- Mirrors provided at sharp turning corners to prevent traffic collision.
- Strong concrete parapets for ramps and parking bays as safety measure for emergency or accidental collisions.
- Well-lit parking floor, partially with natural lighting and rest artificial lighting with backup during power failure.
- Again CCTV monitoring in parking lots to assure safety.
- Separate car wash ramp service.
- Guide lights and lines on ramps dividing and guiding two - way traffic.
- Reflective guidelines demarcating driveway and park space for safe parking in and out.
- Crash rails mounted on either sides of driveway as guidance to safe parking.
- Parking lot with proper drop shades and parapets protecting from external weather.
- Concealed service systems (plumbing & electrical) in private and public spaces for protection of occupants and cars.